Looking for CircleShake app? Visit http://CircleShake.me.
This is a problem.
SoTopless is a leaderboard server(ranking server) that excludes cheating players with its own genuine player checking algorithm. No more fake top users with millions of scores. So top-less.
Following is the list of features :
- Check if a score was posted by a genuine player.
- Post a new score of a user.
- Get top N users with scores from a leaderboard.
- Get rank and score of a user from a leaderboard.
- Add different kinds of leaderboards such as weekly, monthly, Asia, Europe, etc.
No more scores posted by cheating players. We provide automatic cheating player filter with our own algorithm.
Simple and easy APIs save your time. Focus on your game/app development, instead of designing your ranking database and server.
SoTopless fits well with the leaderboard requirements both for your game, and your gamified app.
To run our algorithm to check if the player’s score is genuine, we need more computing power and efficient server S/W processing. SoTopless uses ASIO library of Boost for supporting huge number of requests leveraging asynchronous I/O on the server side, and uses carefully designed database engine with order statistics in Nanolat Database, which is open sourced here. SoTopless server is written in C++ supporting major operating systems such as Windows and Linux.
SoTopless is an open source software with AGPL v3 license. It is open source except for the genuine player checking algorithm. A commercial license which includes an Apache v2 license is available for project owners not willing to open their source codes.
The source code is available at https://github.com/nanolat/sotopless.
All SoTopless products have an unconditional 60-day money back satisfaction guarantee.
- Community Edition := Free, but under AGPL v3 license requiring to open source your projects.
- Start-up Subscription := Includes commercial license. This is for start-up companies or indie developers having less than 3 developers. The price is $2,000 per game(or app) per year.
- Enterprise Subscription, Enterprise Edition := Send us an email ( support [at] nanolat.com ).
The first closed alpha testing starts on October 31st. To join the alpha testing, click here.